Copyright © 2020 Tohlopin luistelurata
Rules to be followed on the track:
• Everyone is responsible for his or her own safety and equipment.
• Follow the tour skating direction.
• Plowing equipment needs sufficient service and maintenance space when working on the track. Please give space and be careful.
• Please keep right, faster skaters pass on the left hand side: there is enough room for everyone on the track.
• Note that the track is made on natural ice, adjust your pace to weather conditions
• For your own safety, use a headlamp when it is the dark.
• Hikers should avoid walking on the track
• For cross country skiers, Tohloppijärvi offers ski trails, which are maintained by the City of Tampere.
• Don’t forget good mood and positive attitude!